Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Personal Mission Statement

My mission statement is my outlook on life. I believe that I have been put on this earth for a specific reason. My goal is to fulfill that reason, and live my life to the fullest, being the best that I can be. I have always grown up in a Christian environment; therefore, my values are that of a christian. With that said, I try to live my life based on the Bible, and pleasing to God. A verse that I like to say I try to live by is 1 Timothy 4:12, which states, "Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." This passage is how I would like for people to view my life. With that said, I try to do things that are pleasing to God, so people can see Christ through my life. When I die, I want people to look back on my life, and see all the positive things that I will have accomplished, and good things to say about myself in general; such as, my personality. I also value relationships that have formed throughout the years. People are the most influential people in life, and you you chose to associate yourself with plays in big impact on the lifestyle you choose. These are my values and outlook on life. I am inspired to be like this from watching my grandmother. I would consider her as my inspiration. She was a very Godly woman, who always had a positive outlook on life. She was always wanting to help someone, and she did what she could for other people. She was not selfish, for she always cared for other people. By watching her, and others like her, it has inspired me in the way I want to live my life to the fullest, and pleasing to God. This is my personal mission statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment